Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
[EU] Badger's Cave RP PVE/PVParea+events [17/10/2018]
|Hostname||[EU] Badger's Cave RP PVE/PVParea+events [17/10/2018]|
|Status||Checked 4 minutes ago / Online 4 days ago|
|Players||0 / 64|
|Registered since||October 21st, 2018 03:18 AM EST|
|Last update||November 2nd, 2018 08:20 AM EST|
Share This Server
Share This Server
Will you build a settlement or pillage and raze another?
The Entire SW Island is PVP.
Server is hosted in Western Europe
Welcome to Badger’s Cave.
1. All interactions must be done in a role play (RP) type manner. These interactions must be done in the local chat channel in writing. This includes but is not limited to initiating combat.
2. Combat must be initiated in a RP like manner. The attacking part must have a good reason to attack another player. Killing on sight is not allowed and will result in a server ban. Entering another players claim area without their permission is trespassing and as a result, those players may be freely attacked without warning. Combat in the "PVP" area has no rules and is a free for all
3. “Raiding” of another tribes castle can only be initiated after a declaration of war has been announced. You must have a legitimate reason for declaring war and must be announced in the announcement section of the discord. Offline raiding is in no way tolerated, at least 1 member of each tribe must be online to initiate a raid. If the defending player logs off (combat logs) then the attacking player has a 30min grace period in which to continue his attack. Raiding in the "PVP area" has no rules and may be carried out at any time.
4. Players may build anywhere other than the “no build” section of the map.
5. The size of your claim is affected by the amount of members your tribe has. Alternative characters of the same player do not count towards this number.
Level 1 - 1 player
Level 2 - 3 player
Level 3 - 5 player
6. Players may have up to 2 in-game characters. They must share the same second name and must be announced as a second character in announcement section of the discord. Second characters do not count towards tribe sizes, this must be unique players only.
7. Player names and tribe names must be somewhat "RP", be nothing offensive and must make sense given the games setting.
8. Building over clay deposits is forbidden.