Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Last Day of Summer LiF:YO Patch in Beta Branch (126.96.36.199)
Posted on August 31st, 2017 01:19 PM EST
In today's patch, we want to take a second to say, 'hello!' to the small group of people who were concerned that LiF:YO had been forgotten about. Well, of course, we would never do that and are excited for today's updates. See for yourself in the patch notes or take a look on the beta test branch for more info!
Please read the end of the post if you’re unsure how to activate LiF:YO Steam beta branch.
- Optimized and reworked guild code. Added new ‘Guilds’ button in the Character window - which is where you can now create, manage and invite new members to your guild. Political and rights system is currently exposed via console commands only. Please, take a look here, if you want some politics on your server ;)
- Implemented ‘Personal Claim’ system
- Implemented the ‘Horse decay’ system in order to minimize excessive server load, which was caused by hundreds of unattended horses being stashed in the attics of residential buildings. A horse without a rider or any interaction within 30 minutes will appear sleeping/laying on the ground, and after an additional 30 minutes, it will ‘run away’ and disappear completely from the gameworld. This mechanism is DISABLED by default. Server admins may to enable this setting by modifying the: $cm_config::Decay::HorsesDecayTimeMinutes preference
- Implemented a server-side setting that gives the ability to enable or disable all inventory items being dropped on the ground when a player uses the Homecoming Prayer skill ($cm_config::HomecomingDrop = 0;)
- New tooltips system implemented - you can now see detailed information about items, character stats and active effects
- Claim radius is now shown in tiles (1 tile side = 2 meters)
- Guild claim rendering distance is lowered
- Guild land maintenance price decreased
- Tweaked tree growth algorithm. Trees that are planted by players will now grow faster
- Special attack damage multipliers boosted
- Removed ignore parry on 90 lvl Spearman
- 90 level Spearman is now required to fight with spear and shield. Also added special attack after knocking down an opponent
- Lancers can’t attack on low speed anymore
- Added durability checks while interacting with inventory and constructed objects. You will no longer see an ability in the context menu if durability requirements are not met
- You can deconstruct incomplete buildings on enemy claims during Judgment Hour. Speed of deconstruction depends on the amount of resources that were invested into that particular building
- Properly implemented the swimming skill. It can now be skilled up and allows you to swim longer distances
- Armor effects now properly scale with the armor quality
- Archer Stand and Defensive Fence now set up immediately in a complete state
- Added ‘Load of Mortar’ recipe. Grants the ability to make large amounts of mortar at once, but with increased use of resources
- A bunch of crafting recipe tweaks
- Slightly optimized netcode
- Optimized guild lands drawing algorithm
- Optimized server to database communication
- Fixed client crash on claim removal
- Fixed inability to use Sacrifice when a monument is being upgraded
- A few server crash issues have been addressed
- Optimized collision models of some objects. This should boost servers performance slightly.
- Fixed an exploit making some players invulnerable
- Fixed a situation where a character was dismounted from horse after stun. Now a dismount will only happen if a character is knocked down.
- Now renaming, opening and dropping bags and similar containers is working properly
- Ranger skill abuse with pavise fixed
- Fixed ability to draw a spear on horseback
- Fixed terraforming related substance dupe
- You can no longer add fuel to damaged devices
- Fixed the quality cap on metal types in the case of chainmail armor crafting
- Fixed /stuck exploit, which would allow players to get inside a fortified perimeter
- Fixed incorrect food quality multiplier calculation. Now the value of the multiplier is recalculated with hunger increase
- You can gather silkworm cocoons from medium mulberry trees
In order to check it out, you will need to switch to the beta branch. Full instructions are available here.